The experience of our lawyers covers representation in territorial planning and development matters, including drafting legal opinions and assessing municipal territorial development plans. Our team consults and advises on drafting, amending and contesting detailed plans and environmental impact assessments. We advise on solutions for implementing planned construction in line with the approved territorial plan. Our team acts on matters pertaining to zoning (shelter belt) – e.g. establishment and adjustment. We ensure representation in litigation before administrative courts and the Constitutional Court.
- Representing the Jurmala Protection Association before administrative courts and the Constitutional Court in environmental and territorial planning disputes
- Representing SIA Juglas skati in environmental impact assessment and zoning dispute
- Representing a private individual in a dispute with the municipality on dismantling a fence constructed on a tow-path
- Legal assistance to UAB Dojus on construction of agricultural machinery sale and after-sale maintenance service centre in line with current municipal territory planning and detailed plan
- Representing the operator of retail chains IKI and Cento in environmental impact assessment and other territorial planning and detailed plan matters