Legal Due Diligence
Detailed case analysis is an important component of any transaction, involving detecting and assessing potential legal risks and obligations affecting real property. Our team has considerable practical experience in performing legal due diligence of real estate, including assessment of legal status, pending development projects, encumbrances and limitations. We also advise on the practicality and legality of intended use of property by verifying likely risks to the buyer.
Sale and Purchase
Our expertise involves drafting preliminary and earnest money contracts, memorandums of understanding, planning the transaction structure for complex acquisitions or disposals incl. financing. We are prepared to assist with drafting of sale – purchase agreements, organize sale – leaseback and lease buyouts, provide tax consultations. We consult on property privatization, state and municipal property disposals, draft documentation and arrange legal structuring. We advise on forced sale of real estate and provide legal assistance on real estate dispute resolution.
Real Estate Development
Our experience covers commercial and residential real estate development projects. Our lawyers will advise on matters involving merger and division of real estate and we are prepared to help arrange and implement development and restructuring projects. Our team is adept at drafting contracts for construction, use and reconstruction of real estate. We also represent clients in relations with project developers and purchasers and consult on property development issues within the framework of public and private partnerships.
- Representing UAB DOJUS (the official John Deere dealer inLithuania andLatvia) in a land purchase transaction
- Advising Ranka Investment in acquisition of state-owned real estate
- Advising SIA W Riepas on privatization of land in Riga for further development
- Legal assistance to OU BRYTTA on real estate privatization and share purchase
- Legal assistance to SIA Vingrotaju 1 on real estate privatization
- Legal due diligence of Libra Group in a share purchase transaction to assess the feasibiliy of use of real estate for constructing cogeneration stations
- Advising Estonian restaurant and hotel chain Sparkling Group on real estate transactions
- Legal advice to LIDL Latvia in tackling diverse real estate concerned issues
- Legal assistance to Kesko Group in a number of real estate sale-purchase legal issues
- Assisting Koger Kinnisvara on legal aspects of developing a multifunctional recreation and office centre inRiga
- Legal assistance to ECDLatvia relating to a residential building complex development project
- Consulting Lielupes Nams on real estate project development plus preparing disposal contracts