Our tax lawyers advise both companies and individuals on a broad range of tax issues, offering tax planning and optimization solutions in both domestic and cross-border transactions, as well as ensuring client representation with the tax administration and in the courts.
In order to provide optimal solutions for clients, tax lawyers actively cooperate with our other practice groups and foreign taxation professionals.
- Tax advice in relation to Solvay Pharmaceuticals and Abbott integration in Latvia
- Tax advice on bond emissions by the Republic of Latvia, as well as several Latvian banks
- Consulting major European airline operator with regard to VAT application in Latvia
- Tax advice to leading Nordic bank in restructuring its real estate loan portfolio
- Representing companies as well as private clients in disputes with the tax authorities
- Tax advice to clients (companies and private individuals) on various topical issues