Reorganization is an optimal and efficient mechanism for transforming or establishing a corporate structure that allows optimisation of costs and tax, creating a solid base for business development.
Our office collaborates with other offices in the Baltic States to develop and implement corporate structures most appropriate and suitable to client needs.
Our office assists in planning and driving corporate restructuring, offering clients the most suitable and efficient solution for the particular situation. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of reorganizing Latvian-based companies, as well as unique experience in matters establishing a European company and cross-border mergers.
- Reorganization of Latvian insurance company BTA by trans-border merger with Lithuanian and Estonian subsidiaries and transformation into a European company (Societas Europae) registered in Latvia
- Reorganization of SIA Mentum by trans-border merger with Estonian company Mentum OU
- Reorganization of SIA CV Tirgus by trans-border merger with Estonian company StarFox Agents OU
- Reorganization of SIA GNT Latvia (new name SIA ALSO Latvia) by merger with subsidiary SIA GNT Nekustamie īpašumi
- Reorganization of SIA Albert Management by merger with SIA Legendhotels Latvia
- Reorganization of SIA INTERINFO LATVIA by merger with SIA BPEF LV1