Advising clients on matters related to processing of personal data and helping to ensure that such activities comply with requirements of legislative acts. Providing legal assistance in relation to transfer of personal data to other countries, as well as helping to draft and conclude contracts on both data transfer and data processing when this task is entrusted to a data operator. Representing clients in various administrative and litigation processes related to illegal processing of personal data. Provision of information to clients about the latest changes in the regulatory framework.
- Representation of ITELLA INFORMATION AS before the Data State Inspectorate and consulting on personal data processing within the framework of EPAY system, and also personal data processing for raffle and lottery needs
- Consulting SIA TV3 LATVIA and VIASAT AS Latvia branch on various data processing issues
- Legal assistance to TNT regarding personal data processing and direct marketing activities
- Consulting Google Inc concerning implementation of the StreetView project in Latvia, including registration of data processing with the Data State Inspectorate
- Legal assistance to Glaxo Smith Kline, Abbott Laboratories, Merch Sharp & Dohme, Amgen and other international pharmacy-related international companies on processing of personal and particularly, patient data