Advising clients on the issues related to application and implementation of the European Union law. Performance of assessment concerning compliance of the legal norms and practice of Latvia to the European Union law. Representation of clients in the European Union institutions and European Union Court of Justice.
- Representation of the Saeima (the Parliament) of the Republic of Latvia before the Constitutional Court in the case on compliance of the law „On the Treaty of Lisbon Amending the Treaty of European Union and the Treaty Establishing the European Community” with the Constitution of the Republic of Latvia
- Representation of SIA Norma-A before the European Court of Justice in a case on the legality of the public transport services contract
- Representation of SIA Decom before the European Court of Justice in a case on the legality of the public transport services contract
- Representation of SIA LKB Līzings before the European Court of Justice in a case where the Senate of the Supreme Court had approached the ECJ with reference for preliminary ruling on compliance of the Labour Law and the Commercial Law with EU laws
- Provision of legal opinion to Riga International Airport on airport charges draft directive
- Legal assistance to a client concerning legality of the waste management reform, by filing a complaint to the European Commission on compliance of the Waste Management Law with EU laws from the perspective of environmental and commercial rights.
- Legal assistance to the founders of Luxury and Sports Cars, by establishing one of the first European companies (Societas Europae) to become the official Bentley dealer in the Baltic region.