A building is only as strong as its foundation. And developing new business directions involves building safeguards to prevent collapse of future plans due to seemingly minor errors in establishing or operating the company.
Thanks to Latvia’s preferential monitoring requirements and its favourable taxation regime, a company registered in Latvia becomes an efficient business tool for achieving business goals. In combination with opportunities offered by Latvia being a Member State of the European Union, a Latvian company becomes attractive to foreign investors as a means for acquiring a place in the European Union market.
Our office provides legal assistance during company establishment, as well as company reorganisation and liquidation. During our practice we have assisted in establishing a European company SE), advised on issues related to cross-border mergers, as well as carrying out liquidation of companies in the Baltic States.
- Reorganization of Latvian insurance company BTA by cross-border merger with Lithuanian and Estonian subsidiaries and transformation into a European Company (SE) registered in Latvia
- Reorganization of SIA Mentum by cross-border merger with Estonian company Mentum OU
- Reorganization of SIA CV Tirgus by cross–border merger with Estonian company StarFox Agents OÜ
- Reorganization of SIA GNT Latvia (new name SIA ALSO Latvia) by incorporating its subsidiary SIA GNT Nekustamie īpašumi
- Reorganization of SIA Albert Management by merger with SIA Legendhotels Latvia
- Reorganization of SIA INTERINFO LATVIJA by merger with SIA BPEF LV1
- Winding up limited liability company Johnson Controls