Republic of Latvia has issued 5-year Eurobonds in the amount of 1 billion US dollars with a fixed income rate 5.25 per cent. Borenius advised managers of the issue Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank plc and J.P. Morgan Securities Ltd.
- The Constitution of the Republic of Latvia refuses the judge to take part in political parties
- Ivo Maskalāns about Merger control in Latvia for Global Legal Insights
- Trademark Clearinghouse – the option to protect trademarks in relation to the new generic top-level domain names
- Latvenergo AS issues notes in the amount of EUR 20 000 000
- Tax Directors Handbook 2013 highly rated Borenius in tax law